FI Credit Analyst
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has emerged at a leading bank for a Credit Analyst to work with the Head of Credit to analyse financial information at a macro and micro level.
You will be responsible for ensuring credit quality, reviewing credit dynamics and compliance of Credit Risk.
Some of the responsibilities within this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assess credit proposals, identifying key risk issues and researching a reasoned conclusion.
- Ensure all major queries are sorted out prior to the case being submitted to the Head of Credit Approval.
- Recommend structural improvements with regard to credit risk proposals.
- Construct documents of related information to be in conformity with requirements as set out internally
- Preparation of various reports for senior level stakeholders within the business including at board level
- Maintain physical and electronic documentation of all proposal related information
- Assess monthly/quarterly review reports
It is essential that you have at least 2 years Credit experience with strong analytical skills. Experience with Trade finance is highly desirable but not essential.
They are offering a starting salary ranging between £34,000 - £45,000 dependent upon experience plus bonus and an excellent benefits package.