Marketing Manager, Care Homes - North London (up to £40,000)
Rubix Recruitment have been instructed on a great opportunity for a Marketing specialist to join an expanding team, within a Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Living Support brand.
Our client is a well established Living Support provider with a portfolio of care homes in the North London area, specialising in; learning difficulties, mental health, Autistic care and acquired brain inquiry. Our client is looking for someone to be a custodian of the brand, campaigns and marketing strategies in order to help the business grow. The successful candidate will be responsible for running marketing campaigns for new and existing homes, ensuring that the company is at the forefront of people's minds when looking for new homes for patients.
- Developing and delivering the strategic marketing plan for new homes joining the portfolio
- Develop and build the brand to strengthen and grow the business
- Create customer focused marketing campaigns that demonstrably generate awareness, interest and importantly qualified leads with the target market
- Close working with the operations managers and other staff members to ensure business growth opportunities are maximised
- Keep social media up to date
- Strong track record in developing and implementing successful marketing strategies and campaigns
- Experienced in creating and growing brands
- Proactive and comfortable taking lead
- Proven operator at strategic and tactical level within the fields of mental health and learning difficulties
- Strong understanding of the clinical home-care and broader home-care markets
- Ability to turn insight into a clear innovative marketing strategies and campaigns across short, medium and long-term goals.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with strong personal resilience
- £25,000-£40,000 depending on experience
- Full time permanent contract
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity then please click the link below.