Digital Marketing Executive
This position, which reports to the Enterprise/Digital Marketing Manager, is responsible for developing and executing digital programmes that will drive incremental sales and profit.
You will be managing and implementing email, digital marketing campaigns and automated journeys using Marketing Cloud (SalesForce). Also our social media programme, focusing on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook using different communication tools to maximise our engagement; content, images, video etc.
- Managing automated journeys and the preference centre in Marketing Cloud (Salesforce)
- Ensuring we are, at all times, GDPR-compliant
- Generating most of our eshots
- Managing social media; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn plus other platforms as suitable and increasing our engagement, followers and generating sales/education bookings
- Producing content and video
- Filming and photography at events and creating images and video content
- Helping the team with their digital requirements
- Creating some digital campaigns of your own to drive sales
- Using analytics to direct future marketing strategies
Skills and Experience
- Salesforce experience (particularly Marketing Cloud)
- Understanding of Hubspot and content campaign
- Coding, Wordpress and/or other web development tool experience and ability to create content online
- Google Analytics and other web-based analysis tools
There will be plenty of opportunity for you to get involved in our ecommerce platform, web page development, SEO optimisation, PPC and inbound content campaigns for lead generation. Alongside this you will assist with promotion of the charitable initiatives that we run.
Please call us today at to discuss the role in further details.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.