Events Manager - UK/EU/USA
Events Manager - UK/EU/USA
Wimbledon - South West London
Up to £30,000 (Dependent on experience) + comprehensive benefits
Harnham are an award winning global specialist recruitment consultancy, owing to a the success of our marketing function and significant growth planned - we're hiring an Events Manager. This is a unique opportunity to run the global events for a business in a period of exciting growth. Harnham see events as a key driver of business growth and will therefore support this role with resources and international travel opportunities to ensure success in our UK, European and US businesses.
If you have a proven track record of B2B event delivery and are able to deliver projects on a local, national and international scale we want to hear from you. This is an events role deeply rooted in the wider company strategy where you can have a genuine influence on the future success of the business.
WHO WE ARE:
We're a recruitment agency that have carved out a space for ourselves within a fast paced and highly competitive market, as an award winning partner to some of the worlds biggest brands we're lucky to work in a fantastic market.
Born in 2006 in a lounge of a flat in Wimbledon, we've grown from 2 to just over 100 worldwide with a brand new head office in Wimbledon - three years ago we opened our first American office and now have teams in New York and San Francisco. Still privately owned, we've got the vision and investment from the top to continue our fast paced growth and our marketing team is at the centre of that.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, as Events Manager will work across many different event types from internal events through to sponsored and company hosted events across Harnham's three regions.
In particular, you can expect the following:
- Maintain an events calendar to map out events throughout the year and work with the PR & Social Media Manager to integrate into the content calendar
- Accountable for the global events budget and regular forecasting
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure best rates
- Manage the entire event lifecycle
- Maximise lead generation from events and produce regular ROI reports
- Understand the company vision, brand and values applying these principles at all times
- Post event feedback from stakeholders to provide improvements for future events
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Events will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience in event co-ordination or management, having been involved from inception to execution
- Experience of taking ownership of the overall delivery of an event
- Passionate with a creative approach to running and marketing events with a keen eye for detail
- Comfortable working on multiple events, able to handle pressure well whilst delivering to deadlines
- Entreprenurial spirit to run own projects
- Comfortable travelling abroad for events (US and Europe) - frequency will depend on the strategy you create
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your CV via the 'Apply Now' button to submit your CV to our internal recruitment manager Charlie Waterman.