Automatic Door Engineer /Service Engineer /Maintenance Engineer
Job Title: Automatic Door Engineer
Location: Dagenham, Covering London & South
Salary: £12 - £14 per hour depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
The Company is a small business that has been trading successfully for 15 years. They have a varied client base including many household names, construction companies and also domestic customers.
They strive to deliver the very best in customer service in their industry sector through response times, quality of work and value for money.
They are looking for an experienced Automatic Door Engineer to join a small team to cover mainly North London, Kent & Surrey.
You will be responsible for installing, repairing and servicing automatic doors.
There will be a small number of out of hours call outs and occasional installations which will attract a bonus payment.
- Current EN16005 accreditation
- At least 5 years' experience of automatic doors
- Knowledge of a variety of makes of operators
- Possess good problem solving ability and have a positive attitude
- Work to a consistently high standard
- A Full driving Licence
- Hold a current CSCS card
- Hold a current Asbestos Awareness Certificate
- Company van
- Mobile Phone
- Sat Nav
- Corporate workwear & Safety wear
- 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory company pension scheme
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of; , Industrial Door Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Door Engineer, Auto Door Engineer, Door Fitter, Door Installer, Door Systems Engineer, Repair Technician, Mobile Engineer, Electrical Field Service Engineer, Service Technician, Installation Technician, Installation Engineer, Senior Engineer, , Repair Engineer, Door Maintenance Engineer will be considered for this role.