Project Manager - South UK
Vacancy: Project Facilities Manager
Location: Based from Birmingham but expected to cover between Manchester and Bristol
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
We are working in conjunction with our client, a national engineering company who due to growth are seeking to appoint an experienced Project Manager to join their Facilities Maintenance team.
Our client have a well established name within the engineering sector, covering aerospace and defence, automotive, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and FMCG.
Responsibilities & requirements;
* P&L responsibility over single site or preferably multi-site hard services contracts
* Management over engineers and other staff functions
* Technical qualifications/engineer – Electrical/mechanical apprenticeship
* Asbestos, Legionella and Electrical safety awareness
* H&S training – IOSH, SMSTS
* Project Management experience over engineering projects on client sites
* Experience working on FMCG/Industrial sites
* Experience managing compliance and H&S requirements
* Able to travel south UK and stay away from home
To apply for this role please click below, or alternatively send your CV across to today.