Field Engineer Remote based
Are you looking for a role that will allow you to work with a wide variety of different EPOS, I.T. and Network Hardware platforms across an equally wide variety of different customer sites?
A opportunity has arisen for an engineer based in the Reading area.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* SLA driven EPOS & IT Support into both Hospitality, Retail & Healthcare outlets.
* Diagnosis and rectification of EPoS, Networking and IT issues.
* IMAC - Install, Move, Add and Change of EPoS, IT & Networking devices.
* Project work including AV, Digital Signage and Customer Roll-outs.
* Providing on-site support services on EPoS, I.T. and Network/Comm's infrastructure, hardware and software.
* Working with your line management to ensure that your local spares holdings are always sufficient to ensure that you can achieve first time fix resolutions in the vast majority of site visits.
* Working with other members of your team to ensure that regional SLA targets are consistently achieved, and that customer's satisfaction levels are consistently high.
* Representing the company to the highest possible standards at all times by taking pride in your work and pride in delivering truly outstanding levels of customer service.
* Manage your work load to achieve the SLA's in the most efficient way.
Qualifications and Skills:
Experience & understanding in the installation, troubleshooting and support of the following will be required:
* Sound understanding of EPoS systems and connectivity.
* Networking diagnosis and rectification.
* Sound fault finding skills.
* Customer facing skills.
* Timely and accurate paperwork completion.
* Flexibility on working days and hours available (some out of hours will be required).
* Cabling Infrastructure (Cat5, Cat6, Wireless etc.).
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.