Digital Marketing Manager for a Leading Property Developer
For Digital Marketing Manager's with property experience or not looking for a new challenge and a company to contribute your experience and ideas to, this may just be the role for you. My reputable client is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager who will work closely with the sales team, and coordinate with the Head of Marketing and management team. They will be tasked to prepare and develop effective short term and long term digital strategies, while analysing and monitoring the success and improvements of these marketing strategies.
My client needs someone who is not set on developing creative aspects but who can put a strategic, analytical mind set towards driving forward marketing campaigns and managing (justifying) the marketing budget with sound information and data from strategies in place. This digital marketing manager will liaise with the sales team to optimise lead generation and drive forward potential business avenues. A Digital Marketing Manager who has experience managing a team and can think of new ways to boost business and incoming lead generation.
The Digital Marketing Manager role will include (and not limited to):
- Building lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders implementing digital strategy across numerous and multiple developments.
- Working with marketing managers to develop themes and advise on what works best in a digital space - ensuring highest level of productivity on all channels
- Work in collaboration with the marketing managers and sales team to prepare and develop marketing campaigns for short term and long term developments
- Clear presentations of conclusions and recommendations to optimise and fine tune ongoing effectiveness of digital activity
- 70% strategy and campaign creation and 30% implementation
For success with this application the ideal Digital Marketing Manager will have:
- Proven past experience in driving forward company marketing and digital strategies
- Proven experience of developing strategies, presenting and delivering results
- Must have managerial / senior experience
- Understanding of the property sector is desirable but not essential (not required)
- Past work experience from within a retail space is essential so to understand mapping different views and customer journeys
- Must be able to understand and manage a budget plus put a plan together
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an established and strategic Digital Marketing Manager wanting to progress even further and really make the role their own and take control. My client is offering a highly competitive salary and is keen to see CV's and progress candidates as soon as able. Please contact me for further information or apply.