Financial Planning Assistant
To be trained to provide administrative support to the financial planning department.
- To scan post on a day to day basis
- To assist with the manning of the phones within the department
- To be trained to use back office systems
- Preparation of handouts/reports for presentations and/or internal meetings
- To be trained to produce valuations on back office systems
- Obtaining quotes and illustrations from providers
- Audio/copy typing
- Articulate - able to communicate effectively in verbal and written form
- Ability to work on own initiative with a proactive and flexible attitude
- Ability to multi task and prioritise
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent level including Maths and English
- This role can also be for graduates
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.