Nottingham (Our Ref AL831)
Salary to c£35,000 per annum + benefits
Our client is a very well established IFA and they now have an exciting new vacancy for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team. You will be working closely within a team, and providing technical support to 3 Wealth Planners who provide holistic financial planning to Mid - High Net Worth Private clients.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Technical research
- Report writing and drafting advice letters
- Keeping client affairs "under review"
- Managing client expectations
- Liaising with the relevant administration teams
The ideal Person:
- Previous paraplanning experience within an IFA environment
- IT literate with experience of industry software
- CII qualified, ideally to Diploma Level 4
If this role is of interest, please apply in confidence or call Angela Liscombe at North Oak Recruitment for a confidential discussion.