Management Accountant - Media
Are you an experience Management Accountant with previous experience in advertising, marketing or media agency looking for a more progressive and hands-on role?
Do you live in West London and want to work locally?
A fab new opportunity in a media agency based in cool offices in West London for a hardworking, proactive and very competent Management Accountant that wants to be challenged! You will be working hand in hand with the Financial Controller assuring timely and accurate production of management information and have overall responsibility for bank, BACS dealings and payroll.
- Produce detailed monthly Management Information Packs with Financial Controller. Analyse P&L accounts and reconcile balance sheet items including, but not limited to:
- Overseeing maintaining the fixed asset register
- Reconcile aged debtors and aged creditors
- Bank reconciliations
- Review and post overhead prepayments and accruals, along with any adjustments
- Input office wage journal and reconcile net wage and PAYE control accounts
- Preparation, submission and payment of VAT return (quarterly)
- Variance Analysis of overheads, updating cost schedules where appropriate
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Be the system administrator for any upgrades
- Maintain cash flow forecasts and oversee debt collection. Ensure sufficient working capital levels are maintained
- Work with the FC and FD on profitability and commercial projects
- Qualified accountant or equivalent experience
- Advanced level Excel
- Ideally at least 2 years experience in similar role
- Previous management experience advantageous
- Industry experience
- Knowledge of Maconomy or Paprika advantageous
- Knowledge of Sage Payroll advantageous
This is an urgent role, we will be shortlisting by Tuesday!!!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.