Bristol City Centre | £ 26,000 - £ 30,000 |Study Support
Based in central Bristol this start-up has seen significant growth through the last 12 months. As a Financial Accountant you’ll bring new ideas and ways of working to this developing enterprise. You’ll need to be driven to succeed and be looking to develop your career in accountancy further, benefitting from study support and mentoring.
This role is a great prospect if you want to deliver crucial support in tax, treasury, and reporting. In return you’ll benefit from professional development and be part of a dynamic working culture.
This is newly created role due to continued growth of the company.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, in line with the month end timetable
- Ensure all balance sheet reconciliations are completed on a timely basis
- Preparation of statutory accounts, liaison with external auditors, and monitoring of treasury
- Provision of management information and analysis in response to specific requests
- Drive accounting system set-up project
- Part Qualified (ACCA/CIMA) or AAT qualified
- At least 2 years’ experience working in finance
- Experience in preparing year end accounts essential
- Strong analytical & numerical skills