Technical Support Engineer
Job Title - Graduate / Junior Technical Support Engineer
Location - Ipswich, commutable from Colchester, Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket, Woodbridge and surrounding areas
Salary - £20,000 to £28,000 DOE
Are you a junior engineer looking for the opportunity to grow / gain your knowledge? With nearly 50 years industry experience, this special product Manufacturer is looking to expand their Technical Support team, and is looking to invest heavily to ensure the ideal person for the role succeeds.
As a Technical Support Engineer your key job purpose would be responding to customer faults and enquiries providing a high-quality customer service. Using your technical engineering knowledge to provide solutions and support for the customers, this would include enquiries over the phone, via email and some customer site visits.
• Responding / Advising customers on Technical Engineering Enquiries
• Develop existing relationships / rapport with new customer to identify new opportunity for sales
• Provide technical quotations and cost estimates
• Provide cover for the service and sales teams as and when needed
This job would suit a pragmatic yet driven junior engineer who not only has the hands on skills but comfortable dealing with customer on many different levels. Whether you are a Graduate or have 1 to 2 years’ experience this role is going to be perfect for the development of your career and offer the opportunity to progress.
• HNC / HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Degree level would be advantageous
• Strong understanding of Mechanical Engineering works
• Customer service experience and the ability to adapt your communication skills
• Working knowledge of ISO9001 would be desirable
Wanting to join an extrenley reputable business with nearly 50 years experience, utilise their knowledge and progress your career? Look no further! With an up to date CV apply now!
#MechanicalEngineer #GraduateEngineer #SupportEngineer #WeAreClr