Client Delivery Partner
Client Delivery Partner // Up to £110,000 // London
Franklin Bates is excited to be working with a leading consultancy within the world of IT and Digital development. Our client prides themselves on their ability to solve problems across several platforms whilst utlising their professional contacts to deliver a first-class service. Currently they are seeking an experienced and capable Delivery Partner who has the right balance between hands on practical skill and delivery with client facing confidence and professionalism. This role is not for the ordinary and requires a huge range of skill, confidence and aptitude. Work hard, play hard is this companies moto and something they really do respect. Celebrating the wins and highs within the business is something they take very seriously and encourage to happen whenever possible. With people and technology at the forefront of their business priorities, the combination of the two in a professional environment only leads to first class results.
This role engages with a plethora of teams, businesses and high-level clients so this role has a huge amount of responsibility and expectation involved. The ideal candidate will not be afraid to go the extra mile and becoming completely immersed in their working world of clients, people and deep relationships. You will be responsible for engaging with clients and helping to shape a whole transformation delivery program including integrating Agile and Lean methodologies throughout the process. You will be skilled in enabling creativity and ideas to progress structurally to the end goal and deliver a first-class service consistently throughout your job. You must build opportunities, take risks and lead with a confident, motivational and inspiring manner to go from strength to strength. This role is focused on the whole experience and is for a passionate, high-level, strategic professional who is wanting an opportunity to inspire and stimulate many people and businesses.
Some of the responsibilities the successful candidate will have include:
- Finding, developing and maintaining strong client relationships of all levels
- Leading onsite business teams
- Facilitating, enabling and managing change programs and the teams/people involved in the process
- Presenting and discussing the importance of change within businesses and the reasons why
- Utilizing the most recent methodologies and methods from Agile, Lean, Design Thinking and Systems Thinking to drive change and produce solutions
- Anticipate risks, issues and opportunities - especially around performance and process - and then demonstrate the desired initiative by escalating them accordingly
If you’re looking for a role that encourages you to transform, inspire and strive to complete challenges and exceed expectation then this role is for you!
Please wait no longer and apply NOW.
Delivery / Client / Lead / Partner / Consultant / Agile / Lean / Scrum / Collaborate / Team / Manage / London / Central London / UK