Senior BD and Marketing Executive
Unique opportunity to join a leading Accountancy based in central London as a Senior BD and Marketing Executive.
Leading Accountancy based in central London.
As the Senior BD and Marketing Executive you will:
- To support business development efforts
- To support partners in converting leads to new business
- Responsible for managing all aspects of business development
- Deliver lead generation campaigns and demonstrating return on investment
- To manage regular events
- To manage the production and distribution of marketing content, including the quarterly M&A update in the media and marketing sectors and growth capital report
- To provide support to partners in managing their pipeline
- Deliver on a report on progress with the sector BD and Marketing plan
- Liaise with trade bodies to develop ideas around joint initiatives
- Work with other members of practice development to provide a coordinated approach and share best practice and innovation
- Manage Partners LinkedIn profiles
- To monitor, report and evaluate the BD and Marketing plan daily
- Lead sector BD and Marketing meetings
- To ensure partners have the tools they need in order to win new business
- Manage the sector databases through the CRM system
- Produce new and lost business and pipeline reports for the sector and to be sent sector wide on a monthly basis
- Use social media to help build and maintain relationships with prospects
- Develop relationships with key sector trade bodies and institutions
- Provide targeted lists for e-marketing and event invites
- Project manage sector/office marketing campaigns, with the support of PD colleagues
- Project manage sector/office events, with the support of PD colleagues
- Organise follow up of leads after events with relevant partners
- Assist partners with proposal production, when necessary
- Assist with key practice development projects as required
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record within a Business Development & Marketing position. Ideally B2B.
- Degree level educated, 2:1 or above.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Understanding or Accountancy sector experience advantageous.
- Confident and career driven.
Competitive salary circa £38-£48k with an excellent benefits package on offer.