PR & Social Media Manager
PR & Social Media Manager
Wimbledon - South West London
Up to £35,000 (Dependent on experience) + comprehensive benefits
Harnham are an award winning global specialist recruitment consultancy, owing to a the success of our marketing function and significant growth planned - we're hiring a PR & Social Media Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and creative PR/Social specialist to join the largest Data & Analytics recruitment agency on the planet in an exciting period of growth.
If you're an experienced PR/social specialist with a love of writing looking to move to an award-winning business where you can take control of campaigns from development through to implementation then we'd love to hear from you. This is a role where you'll see your campaigns have real impact within a global business!
WHO WE ARE:
We're a recruitment agency that have carved out a space for ourselves within a fast paced and highly competitive market, as an award winning partner to some of the worlds biggest brands we're lucky to work in a fantastic market.
Born in 2006 in a lounge of a flat in Wimbledon, we've grown from 2 to just over 100 worldwide with a brand new head office in Wimbledon - three years ago we opened our first American office and now have teams in New York and San Francisco. Still privately owned, we've got the vision and investment from the top to continue our fast paced growth and our marketing team is at the centre of that.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, as PR & Social Media Manager you will be creating engaging PR and Social campaigns driven by fantastic content through key channels. You will be responsible for promoting the Harnham brand across 3 regions, namely the UK, US and Europe.
The following areas will be key parts of your role:
- Content plan creation and coordination - working with Harnham stakeholders and partners to ensure clear foresight
- Work alongside our SEO agency to manage the SEO strategy and implement best in class campaigns
- Produce content for the website and brochures
- Regular publishing of industry news suggesting ways to enhance the content with rich media
- Own the company's social media marketing strategy across existing and new platforms
- Uncover and publish the amazing brand stories that happen to our consultants, candidates and clients
- Grow Harnham's social media presence in line with business objectives
- Maintain the brand's visual identity and tone of voice across all social platforms)
- Building relationships with the social media teams of key partners to enable cross promotional campaigns
- Build relationships with key industry journalists to secure influential press coverage
- React to incoming media enquiries and lead the crisis PR strategy
- Write press releases and create all associated materials/assets to distribute across pre-defined PR channels
- Liaise with journalists and editors to build out relevant PR channels
- Maximise coverage of our industry leading Salary Guide across UK, European and US markets
- Monitor the online reputation of Harnham on Glassdoor, Facebook and Google whilst encouraging reviews from
Reporting and Monitoring:
- PRoduce regular coverage and engagement reports against pre-defined KPIs
- Analyse campaigns, social media activity and industry trends
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful PR and Social Media manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in a commercial role focused on PR and social communications
- Strong knowledge of PR, content and social best practices
- A proven track record of delivering creative PR and social campaigns against KPIs
- Educated to a degree level in a creative discipline (Marketing, English, Communications) with excellent written and spoken English
- Interest in using photography skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit to run own projects
- Confident communicator ready to work in a fast paced, international environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your CV via the 'Apply Now' button to submit your CV to our internal recruitment manager Charlie Waterman.