Badenoch & Clark are currently working with a leading utilities business and are recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join their team based in Gloucestershire.
As a qualified accountant (or part-qualified), you will be joining a high performing finance team and will act as a key point of contact for several business units. Offering support and guidance to many non finance staff you will help ensure financial control and timely reporting but will be able to offer much more.
- financial process implementation
- month end close and review
- pre-close, close, reporting and audit
- identify risk opportunities
- preparation of consolidated accounts and finance reports
- contribution to continued improvement projects
This role will require a high level of technical competence and a confident communication manner. Applicants qualified in larger practices will hold significant advantage but smaller practices will be considered too.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.