Financial Systems Manager
Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be partnering with a nationally recognised organisation based in Gatwick who are seeking a Financial Systems Manager.
The ideal applicant will have experience in maintaining/running the day to day of an Oracle based system.
The client is open to considering candidates with extensive experience in a similar role, or someone who is a strong analyst, with strong knowledge of Oracle who is eager to move into a role such as this.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensure the financial reporting and control is sustained and developed
- Maintain the daily running and maintenance of the financial systems
- Manage and build relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Assist in month end control and timely closure of accounts
- Aid in the budgeting and forecast process
- Excellent relationship management with strong organisational skills
- Ability to influence other areas of the business and to present to senior management
- Experience working with Oracle is essential
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel
- Accountancy qualification is preferred but will consider qualified by experience
- Extensive working knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite
Please quote (42078) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Finance and Accountancy recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.