The role will support the business planning, forecasting, market insight and CRM Management, global role working across exciting projects to support the business growth strategy.
The Data Analyst role will be joining a fast growing Bio-pharmaceutical organisation which has been developed and will continue to grow based on this ethical approach to business. They make a huge difference to peoples lives which is their core focus and this is the ethos of the organisation and will always be. The Data Analyst role will be located at the head office near Slough.
The Data Analyst role is a broad analytic role, key responsibilities include:
- Run insightful analysis identifying competitors and key markets
- Support finance with quarterly and yearly forecasts
- General data enquiries including sales analysis and analysis on patient numbers
- Identify value added market and brand insights
- CRM Management and segmentation
- Optimise dashboards to support data analysis and reporting
To be right for the Data Analyst role you will have a track record in analysis within the Bio-pharmaceutical or pharmaceutical industry. You will have managed insight and analysis projects to support business planning and working with finance to support forecasting.
Salary on offer is up to £55,000 plus benefits