Location - Seaford
Job Type- Temporary
Search Medical are looking for a compassionate, experienced support workers to join their team to provide care and support to service users in the Seaford area.
If you are committed to providing high quality care and wish for a change and are ready for a new challenge this could be the job for you.
* Provide care for a range of homes across the area for various care requirements.
* Shift based including Days, Night and sleep in shifts
* Supporting Service Users with daily tasks such as Personal Care, Communication, Daily Living Skills and activities.
* Flexibility to work shifts.
* 6 Months minimum experience in a care based setting.
* Valid DBS
If you're keen to find out more, please apply with your CV below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.