An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Marketing Co-ordinator to join a forward thinking and dynamic organisation and play a key role in the success of the marketing team.
Our client designs and manufactures high quality products and are market leaders in their field. With an enviable reputation within their industry for quality, durability and innovation, this is a fantastic position for a Marketing Co-ordinator to join a successful and growing business.
Working as part of a team of 4, the Marketing Co-ordinator will work on a variety of marketing projects and activities, reporting into the Marketing Manager.
Duties will include:
• Co-ordinating the production of brochures, liaising with the design agency and printers, making amendments, proof reading draft and final copy.
• Producing artwork for information sheets and promotional material using Adobe Creative Suite.
• Assisting with exhibition and events management.
• Gathering and managing competitor and industry news and information.
• Providing information and statistics for quarterly marketing reports.
• Internal marketing such as staff newsletter and other internal communication projects.
• Co-ordinating customer satisfaction and brand awareness surveys.
Skills and experience required:
• A degree in Marketing (or other relevant Business degree) is essential.
• CIM qualified or part qualified would be preferred but not essential.
• You will be confident using Photoshop and InDesign software.
• You will have strong copy writing and proof reading skills and be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy, grammar and attention to detail.
• You will be a team player who enjoys working towards shared goals and is comfortable working under pressure to deadlines.
This position offers a passionate and dedicated Marketing professional an opportunity to bring their experience into a positive and marketing-led organisation. You will join a team where knowledge and positive outcomes are shared, with progression opportunities for the right candidate.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Hours - Monday to Friday, either 9-5.30 or 8.30 - 5pm.
Free on site parking.
Benefits include matched contribution pension scheme and access to Healthcare Cash Back scheme.