Are you an English Teacher with experience teaching pupils aged 11-18?
Do you want to work for a school that strives to deliver excellence to the highest standard?
McGinley Education are currently recruiting for an English Teacher to join a large Secondary School in the Liverpool area. The role will involve working across the schools established English Department, delivering English Language and English Literature to Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. It is essential that you have an excellent teaching manner, strong classroom management and the willingness to conduct the full teaching cycle at all times.
The role is due to start in September 2018 and will continue through to Easter 2019 covering a Maternity Leave.
We are looking for teachers who are adaptable, dedicated and passionate about their subject specialism.
You will need to possess the following skills and qualifications to be considered for the role:
- Qualified Teacher Status/NQT
- Excellent classroom management
- Creative lesson planning
- Engaging and dedicated teacher
- Dedicated in achieving and maintaining high standards of teaching and learning
- You should already possess a DBS that is registered on the online update service or be willing to obtain one
The benefits of working through McGinley Education include:
- Competitive Rates of pay (paid to scale on long term placements)
- Your own personal, dedicated consultant
- £150 free Amazon vouchers for every Teacher/Teaching Assistant you refer that works 10 days for McGinley Education
- Get a full tank of petrol or diesel on us! When you register for work with us, we will go through how you can benefit from free fuel with McGinley Education*terms and conditions apply
Here at McGinley Education we offer a personal touch to the recruitment process. From initial conversations to face to face meetings, we ensure we know exactly what you are looking for. You will be assigned a specific point of contact within the team- who will be available to you outside of office hours if needed. We take great pride in establishing and building long lasting relationships with our schools. We are passionate about placing people who are creative, engaging and ultimately have a love for Education.
If you feel you tick all the boxes above and believe that you are suitable for this challenge then please get in touch. You can contact McGinley Education on or apply below