PMP Recruitment are looking to recruit an experienced Engineering Technician for our client within the food manufacturing industry.
£28,000 per annum
This role would suit a time served Maintenance Engineer with HNC/ONC or Apprenticeship qualification within Engineering.
To provide an effective maintenance service ensuring all plant, equipment, site structures, car parks, utilities and landscapes are in good working order and of a high standard of repair.
Duties will include:
- Maintenance of all plant machinery and equipment ensuring complete availability to meet production demands
- Run and control daily maintenance of all machinery and equipment within set budgets. This will include PPM and breakdowns
- Attending to breakdowns- ensuring rapid response and breakdown time is minimised
- Carrying out maintenance in Low Risk, High Care and High Risk environments.
- Carrying out regular and routine site checks and routine repairs.
- In conjunction with the Engineering Manager evaluate any new machinery or equipment to assess suitability and cost
- Provide good reporting and communication between Production, the Engineering team, and engineering management, as appropriate
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Relevant HNC/ONC qualifications or apprenticeship
- Experience of PLC, Refrigeration, control voltages, 3 phase distribution
- IT literate including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to control and explain budget information
Are you a time served maintenance technician? Do you have experience within food manufacturing? If so then PMP Recruitment want to hear from you.
To be immediately considered for this role, please upload your CV in a Word format.
PMP Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.