Key Stage Two KS2
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an 'outstanding' school in Harrow. The Head Teacher is looking for a Key Stage Two (KS2) teacher who has strong National Curriculum and Assessment Knowledge of Key Stage Two (KS2). This position would be starting in September on a full time, permanent basis.
This very friendly and tight knit school is looking for an energetic, dynamic and independent, Year 3 teacher to join their bubbly staff team.
If you are passionate about education then you will be a good fit in with their staff team. The pupils are happy and enthusiastic about learning. The school does all it can to prepare them for their next stage in life particularly in Key Stage Two (KS2).
- Graded 'Good'by Ofsted
- Well served by public transport links
- 'Very good' pupil behaviour
- Attentive and focused Year 3 Class
- Full time Teaching Assistants in all classroom
- Generous PPA time
- Tremendous career development and progression opportunity
The successful Key Stage Two (KS2) candidate will have;
- Key Stage Two (KS2) teaching experience, particularly Year 3
- Hold a formal Teaching Qualification with QTS.
- Two teaching related references
Great opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Key Stage Two (KS2) Teacher to join a fantastic Harrow Primary school in their lovely Year 3 class.
If you are interested in this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible to Luke