Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
· To increase profitable sales of products across the area of responsibility ensuring Targets are profitably achieved.
· To behave at all times in a courteous and professional manner
· To manage and develop key accounts within the region to increase our share of the orders they place and work with them to develop and identify new opportunities as they arise
· To promote at all times a positive approach to the tasks in hand and work as a team with your colleagues in other areas to ensure leads and opportunities are passed to relevant ASMs as and when it becomes appropriate
· To champion effective communication between the team, colleagues and company managers / directors.
· To manage personal appointment diary and ensure an efficient use of time
· Ensure that any personal sales targets are achieved
· To develop relationships with customers within your area to promote our products and services
· To provide a high level of technical assistance and advice to consultants and contractors alike
· To follow projects through early design stage by the relevant consultants, securing details of tender lists
· Pursue Projects at tender stage to ensure in winning the project with tenderers in area of responsibility
· Negotiate standard discounts with contractors within area of responsibility
· Negotiate any specific project discounts to secure the project in liaison with NSMs
· Maintain CRM data in accordance with guidelines set by NSMs
· Ensure that contact levels face to face and by telephone are in line with call rate expectations set by NSMs
· Manage the CRM system and adhere to the set procedural guidelines and update the CRM on a regular basis
· Carry out any tasks that can be reasonably achieved when expected to do so by the NSMs or BDM
· Use the CRM to record contacts and appointments made
· Maintain records of expenses and use the web expenses system to submit claims
· Resolve any customer issues or disputes that may arise from time to time in a professional and courteous manner in the best interests of the Company
· Adherence to all relevant company procedures and processes.
· To be aware of customer feedback and satisfaction levels, and to respond to all customer complaints referring details to NSMs and requesting assistance where necessary
· To provide regular forecast information on a monthly basis.
· To have an active involvement in the marketing of the Actionair brand and products.
· To liaise on a monthly basis with the applications engineer relevant to the area and key accounts to look at specific projects being won/ processed and resolve any issues therein
· Maintain a good working relationship with your management colleagues, customers and suppliers.
Please send your CV to or apply within.