Finance Administrator - Temp to Perm - Immediate Start
Finance Administrator/ Central Location / 9 Month contract with Permanent Opportunity / Brand New Offices / Impressive holiday allowance
A Manchester based third sector organisation are looking for a Finance administrator to join their team. Initially this is a 9 Month contract with possibility to become a permanent role.
The role requires an inquisitive thinker, SAGE specialist to deliver the company's finance function. This position will require the successful candidate to communicate with both internal and external business and freelance consultants, so strong customer service and communication skills are essential.
Reporting to the Managing Director:
- Purchase and Sale Ledger duties using SAGE
- Liaison with creditors and debtors to manage short term cash flow
- Reconciliation of Bank, Credit card and Petty Cash
- Management of bank accounts in Two currencies
- Year end accruals and prepayment Journals
- Prepare payroll accounts on Sage including Payslips, P60/P45's
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Funder reporting
- Maintaining office systems including Data Management
- Screening calls, emails and enquires and requests
- Arranging travel, visa's and accommodation
- Other duties as required
- A skilled user of SAGE 50 including project and banking modules
- 2 years' experience in a similar role
- An Accounting Qualification e.g. AAT level 2
- A good understanding of 'Outside the scope VAT' and residual VAT calculations
- Ability to manage own workload
- Understanding of the 3rd sector
If you have the relevant experience for this position and would like to be considered, please apply ASAP. Either apply or email your CV to .