PM within Financial Services Sector
PM within FS Sector
I am currently working with an organisation within the FS sector who are currently looking for a PM to start ASAP based in London on a permanent basis.
You will be working closely with all departments in developing project initiation documents, detailed project plans, resource plans, risks and issues logs, budgets and requirements documents for each new initiative. You will oversee and ensure the timely delivery of these initiatives by managing on a day to day basis all actions and ensuring that all stakeholders and external partners are engaged and informed of progress throughout the life of the project.
The role will have a material impact on the overall strategy and hence it is imperative that the highest levels of key stakeholder management.
There will also be training to develop your career further within the PM space.
Key skills needed -
- Strong stakeholder management
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in a project management role with FS Sector
- Working on banking/transaction system projects
- Agile methodology
- Working with cross-functional/off-shore teams
- Would be a great benefit to come from a software development background
- End to end delivery of complex projects
Rate: £55,000 - £65,000 p/annum
Start date: ASAP