Digital Marketing Manager US Market - London based
Quest Search & Selection is working with a leading Fintech Business in London who i currently looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to grow the brand in the US Market.
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the development, management and implementation of performance marketing across the US market.
You will be a lead growth hacker: evolving and executing the digital strategy and framework for our paid and non-paid channels. You will be:
- Be responsible for planning and budgetary control of all growth marketing activities - overseeing a portfolio of paid social, search, display and retargeting campaigns - testing and optimising as you go
- Understand the key metrics that drive performance of those channels, including but not limited to: CPSV, CPA, LTV, CTR, CPC, CPM
- Be a digital expert but with a clear understanding and experience across other channels
- Take a strategic approach to managing and optimizing channels to meet CPA, ROI, and budget goals.
- Establish strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders involved in the delivery of those channels.
- Deliver, report and reforecast against agreed monthly acquisition targets.
- Build our brand at the same time as growing our user base.
What you need:
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant hands-on, client-side/start-up experience managing direct response marketing channels for a customer acquisition focused business
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in reporting and optimising campaigns based upon data analysis and AB testing
- Strong understanding of digital channel landscape to include knowledge of campaigns across paid social, search, display, video, affiliates, CRO and attribution methodology.
- Highly analytical and able to generate meaningful insight from broad data sets and effective at presenting findings
- Highly commercial and able to confidently present a clear business case for any marketing investment, however big or small
- A creative eye with the ability to identify and communicate opportunities for optimization through creative development.
- A strong communicator with experience managing a team, external partners and agencies
- Track record in growing a brand's audience and user base
- Experience marketing to a US audience
- To thrive in a start-up environment, to be a strong team player and excited by the prospect of growing something special
If you're interested in a further conversation about this job opportunity, please submit your CV for review and a confidential conversation.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.