P2P Global Process Owner, Global Leisure brand, central London
The P2P Global Process Owner will lead the Global AP functions and act as a Global Process owner for P2P end to end processes. You will also be responsible for driving process efficiency and improvements across the organisation, setting up targets and monitoring implementation of AP KPI’s, management reporting to Senior Management, managing the internal AP team and our external outsourced service provider.
Reporting to the VP of Finance - Europe & Americas the P2P Global process owner will:
- Be responsible for a smooth end-to-end P2P Process.
- Drive improvements and standardisation across business areas.
- Monitor shortfalls and remediation plans to reach targets
- Lead P2P related projects and support other business projects as required
- Act as Business Integration Lead for P2P related systems developments
- Manage outsourced providers to ensure SLA's are monitored monthly and targets are met
- Co-ordinate communication with rest of Finance and business about processes
- Work with the business areas to identify any changes to processes and improvements
- Responsible for the AP budget
The role will suit a qualified accountant with experience of managing an AP function in an international company, vendor management experience is essential along with experience in a shared services centre or outsourcing in finance. The role requires strong organisational skills, attention to detail and excellent communication skills.