Opportunity to drive performance, improve processes and add value.
Great opportunity for someone to develop their skills set in a fast paced and progressive environment
My client is high growth, Manufacturing and Production group based in Hammersmith. This highly entrepreneurial business have a sociable and informal working environment and require a hands on Management Accountant that will report directly the the Finance Director. The successful candidate will have exposure to the entire business
The Management Accountant position based in Hammersmith will be responsible for the following:
- Be responsible for ensuring that all financial data is input into Xero in timely and accurate manner.
- Play a lead role in the completion of the monthly financial statements across the group.
- Assist in the production of monthly KPI reporting.
- Sales and Margin Reporting.
- Inventory Management.
- Processing, raising and payment of invoices (sales and purchases) and expenses.
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register.
- Reconciling inter-company transactions.
- Assist completion of Statutory Accounts, VAT returns and EC Sales lists.
- Provide information and documentation with external Audit
- Provide insight and analysis to the team to help optimise the business.
The successful Management Accountant will be the following:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA accountant or qualified by experience
- Team player with experience in an SME / Start up environment
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Experience preparing financial and management accounts
- Advanced Excel skills
- Stock / Manufacturing and Production experience
The Management Accountant position comes with a very competitive salary up to £60,000 for the right candidate, plus bonus and benefits.