My client, based in Chertsey, have a need for a finance administrator to join their team.
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Payment of purchase ledger invoices
- Creating subcontractor invoices (self-billing)
- Admin duties including scanning, filing, answering the phone
Related key competencies
- Commercial awareness
- Decisiveness & judgement
- Persuasive communication
- Relationship building with colleagues and suppliers
- Drive and initiative
- Quality standards and attention to detail
- Proven understanding of accounting principles and able to confidently manage both balance sheet and P& L accounting entries.
- Extensive experience in preparing accounting entries and excellent reconciliation skills.
- An analytical mind and a high degree of accuracy are essential
- An ability to think differently, to question issues, be unafraid to ask challenging questions and demonstrate a thoughtful approach to problem-solving.
- An energetic team player, able to use his/her initiative, prioritize and manage workloads to tight deadline & under pressure.
- Able to communicate clearly & confidently, both orally and in the written word.
- Competent use of Excel.