GROUP FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - PRIVATE EQUITY BACKED BUSINESS
Our client is a rapidly growing Private Equity backed Technology company based in central London. Through Growth they are looking for a Group Financial Controller to join the business.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting the Board and management team in developing and delivering the strategic goals of the business
- Management and development of the finance teams in the U.K and other international regions
- Development of systems and internal controls in both the U.K. and internationally.
- commensurate with the growing businesses, ensuring the integrity of financial records and improving the accuracy of reporting.
- Timely production of monthly management accounts, reporting of the performance of the company and the state of its finances to the Board and investors
- Preparation of forecasts and annual budgets for both the U.K. and U.S companies
- Overseeing all tax and regulatory/compliance issues in the U.K. and USA.
- Providing margin analysis
- Reporting the budget to each department within the business
- Business partner with each division to help drive growth
- Month end control along with preparation of board packs
ACA or ACCA qualified
At least 5 years of post-qualified experience
Experience of working in Private Equity backed businesses
Exposure to international markets
Proven ability in implementing process improvements and margin analysis
Comfortable with budgeting and forecasting
Evidence of adding value to a business and being key to the businesses growth
Critically, we are looking to identify someone who will fit within the wider business, show that they can think creatively to solve problems, and who is motivated by the opportunity.