Brand Partnership manager
Brand Partnership manager - Talent agency Media
£60,000-90,000 + benefits and bonus
Our client is an international Talent management company that represents a wealth of global screen stars and Hollywood talent. Their agents work across film, TV, comedy and drama.
This role will identify commercial opportunities for their Talent, sourcing branding and endorsement proposals and proactively approaching brands to create long term strategic brand and licensing partnerships.
The applicant should have 3-5 years' minimum experience working with actors, presenters or comedians in a commercial capacity. You will need to be able to build on your considerable existing relationships across high to mid-level opportunities.
The ideal Brand Partnerships manager should be innovative and creative; overflowing with potential partnership ideas for clients and excited to create partnership opportunities that are tailored to individual clients' passion and needs.
This is new role within this very successful division and there is a real opportunity to add value to a world class client list and be a leader in the field of branding and endorsements.
- Identify commercial partnership opportunities for each client, based around their positioning strategy and audiences - creating tailored sales presentations to take to brands / retailers / platforms / licensing companies in each area, supported with market research and audience metrics
- Proactively source complimentary long term partnerships proactively for each client, and develop new prospects to build a sustained, multi-million pound pipeline of opportunities
- Own the development, delivery and presentation of proposals for those clients, effectively packaging partnership opportunities
- Proven sales history selling content and talent partnerships to brands, exceeding targets, and delivering stand out long-term partnerships proactively on a regular basis
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills, ability to pitch secure and negotiate deals from conception through to completion with senior decision makers
- Ability to communicate at all levels - both in written and verbal form
- Experience in bringing partnership opportunities and concepts to life through high impact presentations, as well as applying audience insight, case studies, context and research to sales proposals
- Extensive existing network of senior decision maker contacts across brands, advertisers, and agencies
- A passion for film and TV