IT Project Manager 1 Year Fixed Term Contract - London
Inspire People is seeking an IT Project Manager on behalf of a world-leading Biomedical Research Institute in London, to deliver against IT operational / COTS applications. You will have a track record of delivering COTS systems across functional departments such as HR, Finance, Building Management, working with senior stakeholders as part of a newly formed PMO. Circa £45k to £55k. This is an initial 12-month Fixed Term Contract with full company benefits, including 31 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
The IT Project Manager will be focused within the IT Operations/Applications space, delivering on functional department application projects.
As IT Project Manager, you will:
- Drive IT projects through to successful conclusion, on time and within budget.
- Deliver against projects requiring immediate attention such as business change, creating project plans, budget and resource requirements.
- Manage key stakeholder requirements and third-party COTS application suppliers/vendors.
The IT Project Manager, you will have relevant demonstrative experience/skills including:
- Previous project management experience working on COTS projects (SaaS, cloud or on-premise).
- Good communication skills, able to deal with internal and external stakeholders/suppliers and well versed in project management methodologies such as Prince 2 or Agile / Waterfall.
- Demonstrable experience engaging with operation departments such as HR, Finance, Building Management, FM, logistics etc.
In return, you can expect a competitive salary of between £45k to £55k plus benefits including:
- 28 days annual leave (plus 3 privilege days) plus bank holidays and annual leave purchase.
- Defined Contribution Pension (up to 16% employer contribution).
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare Vouchers
If you are a IT Project Manager looking to make a positive impact within a high-profile IT organisation, then apply now or contact Shayda Ehsani or Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People in the strictest confidence for further information about the client and the role.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to candidates and clients.
IT Project Manager/ Applications / COTS / Prince 2 / Agile