The Financial Controller will truly lead from the front, not only supporting the MD with driving business forward but also taking a hands on stance with the day to day running of the finance team.
Working in a division of a well known Sussex based employer.
Take responsibility for the quality, integrity and timeliness of financial control & reporting
Deliver accurate & fairly presented monthly financial statements & analysis for European and US divisions
Comply with all company policy & procedures and financial, legal & statutory accounting regulations and practices
Prepare annual budget and monthly, quarterly and annual financial forecast
- Accurate financial reporting of percentage of completion project accounting, grant income and expense reporting, cash management and billing.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Team player
- Up to date IFRS knowledge
- Exposure to long term work in progress accounting
- R&D experience would be beneficial.
A competitive package of up to £65,000 per annum.