Teachers UK are currently looking for a fully qualified MFL teacher who can teach either French, German or Spanish to work in an academy in the North Nottinghamshire area. Ideally the school are looking for someone with experience teaching at least one language to pupils aged 11-16 at varied abilities (if you can teach more than 1 language that would be considered a huge advantage!)
The successful candidate will have the following qualities-
* The ability to teach languages up to KS4 and desirably KS5
* The aptitudes to nurture, encourage, motivate and stimulate young people.
* Strong classroom management techniques.
* Monitoring and development of student progression.
* Hardworking, motivated and ambitious to provide the best teaching available.
* Able to work on a flexible basis and help to cover general subjects if necessary
Teachers UK offer excellent rates of pay along with support from dedicated and supportive consultants. Teachers UK are committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to enhanced level DBS clearance, good references and satisfactory completion of other vetting procedures.
If this position is of interest and you would like to apply or for more info please contact Jade Scott on T: M: or email over your CV.