Digital Marketing Executive
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Executive who enjoys a challenging role, with control over several brands and websites? If so, this job is for you.
Linder Myers Solicitors are part of the 'Metamorph group of companies' and are recruiting a digital marketing executive to play an active role in the development of our existing brands and any new companies that come on board.
You will be responsible for working on a number of the firm’s brands and take control of several of our existing websites.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be given full autonomy to suggest and make improvements on the overall structure and optimisation of the company sites and digital marketing activities.
Scope of role
- Website - the development of all company web assets
- Social media marketing - developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) - develop strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results
- Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns - sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- Create and upload copy and images for all of the organisation's websites and ensure brand compliance across all individual websites
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals
- Develop and integrate with PR Manager content marketing strategies
- Supporting the distribution of content across the web site and other digital platforms (egg blogs, social channels, etc.)
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Initiate and dispatch digital client communication campaigns
- Maximise lead generation activity, working to increase web sales conversion and lead data capture and management
- Assist Sales and Marketing to build and implement the affiliate programme
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of all websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Assist with paid media - including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
Qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience:
- Graduate calibre with at least 3 year's experience in Marketing or an active member of the IDM
- Legal marketing experience would be advantageous but is not is essential.
- Excellent communication, inter-personal, influencing and presentation skills to deliver change.
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise in a changing environment
- Flexible & adaptable with 'can-do’ attitude & pro-active & creative approach to problem solving
- Self-motivated with ability to organise own time & workload for effective implementation.
- Team player with an ability to develop strong, positive working relationships with both internal and external departments and stakeholders.
- Remain calm & able to produce results under pressure within a fast moving environment
- Attention to detail with ability to identify potential issues & plan for contingency
- IT literate with excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- HTML experience is desirable.
- 24 days holiday
- Death in Service - 3 x salary
- Private Medical Insurance - single cover
- Pension Scheme