Marketing Executive - Legal / Insurance
I am keen to speak to highly organised and confident Marketing Executives, who are looking for an autonomous role within a mature environment.
Where your ideas are valued, and they want you on the Social Committee, my client is looking for a innovative Marketing Executive to support the Marketing Director to manage existing marketing activities as well as developing new campaigns and projects to assist in the company’s continued growth.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a B2B environment previously, and MUST be proficient in use of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign as well as Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
Preferably 2 - 5 year's experience working within a marketing role, (insuranceindustry is a bonus)
A high degree of accuracy with a desire to strive for excellence in all tasks
This role will suit a hands on person, no project to big, no task to tiny
- Marketing collateral preparation
- Manage social media campaigns
- Competitor Analysis - Monitor blogs, news websites, Google alerts and industry publications
- Advertising - assist with online and off-line advertising campaigns
- Internal communications bulletins
- Liaise with design and branding agencies
- Liaise with sales and underwriting teams to provide leads
- Co-ordinate all aspects of event programmes: Venue research/food/guest lists/invitations/collateral
- Design/Artwork - assist with Powerpoint, advert layout, general page layout/ front page artwork
- Presentations - design and layout