Telephone Market Researcher
Telephone Market Researcher (Welsh Speaker)
£7.50-£7.83 per hour
Do you have an exceptional telephone manner and the ability to build immediate rapport with customers? Do you have experience of B2C or B2C customer service or sales? Are you looking for a flexible opportunity within a small team environment?
If so then Cordant People may have the perfect opportunity for you....
Our client is a well established market research company based in Cardiff, working on behalf of private companies as well as in the public sector.
This role will be telephone based, making outbound calls to both businesses and consumers based.
Your duties will include:
- Conducting outbound market research calls for clients across a range of industries which will include business to business and consumer calls.
- Working from a scripted questionnaire, following questions on screen and inputting answers in real time, whilst ensuring conversation remains on track.
- Data entry tasks.
- Accurately capturing conversations in a timely and accurate manner.
- Experience of working to targets and deadlines
- Ability to give the customers a positive experience during their interview
- Conscientious and reliable with a can do attitude
- Flexibility towards working hours
- Motivation, focus, consistency and time management
- A polite and courteous telephone manner, and excellent communication skill
- Excellent IT skills, particularly MS Office packages.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience then we want to hear from you. Please apply online, uploading your CV as a MS Word document, to be immediately considered for this excellent opportunity.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer