Accounts Payable Manager
This role is an integral part of the fiance department, managing a team of 3 clerks.
My client is a well-known transport organisation based in Birmingham City Centre
This roles responsibilities are as follows:
- manage the day-to-day development of a team of 3 Accounts Payable Clerks.
- Communicate crucial information to key stakeholders within the business
- Reconcile supplier accounts
- Support the wider finance team in the completion of inter-company returns
- make sure the company adheres to Construction Industry Scheme
- Assist with delivery of audit
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Proven track record of managing a team effectively
- A team player who is willing to help should a member of the team be on holiday or off sick
- Ability to use their initiative to solve problems and resolve issues
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Competitive benefit package