Staff Nurse vacancies - Challenging Behaviour & Learning Disability Care Home
£17p/h + Welcome & Performance Bonuses - Great Yarmouth - Good CQC
WR Health & Social Care is looking for passionate Learning Disability Nurses to work permanent, full or part-time hours at one of our client's purpose built specialist homes, a short drive from central Great Yarmouth. Day or night duty is available, and my client is able to offer immediate starts.
The small home supports adults who exhibit challenging behaviours as a result of a learning disability or a complex mental health condition, and each individual has a named nurse and key worker, exemplifying the case-by-case and holistic care offered here.
The CQC have rated the home as Good overall, with one domain being Outstanding, illustrating the dedication of the staff employed here to providing safe, meaningful and person-centred care. The home organises a wide range of activities for its residents, as well as providing a secure, encouraging environment in which to live.
- RNLD in the UK with valid NMC registration and unencumbered PIN
- A commitment to patient-centred care
- Sufficient experience in working with adults with mental health conditions, a learning disability or those presenting challenging behaviours
The Benefits Package
- Competitive hourly rate of £17p/h
- Welcome Bonus of £1,000 and Performance Bonuses (T&Cs apply)
- Permanent contract of work on full or part-time days or nights
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Perkbox scheme
- Ongoing training and career development
- Free uniform
- Supportive and hardworking team
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free!
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.