Key Account Manager FMCG (Russian Speaking)
I am looking for a Russian speaking Key Account Manager with previous FMCG experience to help develop my clients’ business that sits within the food sector.
Your key responsibilities will include:
Nurturing and developing new and existing retail accounts.
Develop sales through proactive content management, developing promotional activity, and delivering catalogue inclusions to tie in with these fast-paced and dynamic relationships.
Ensure superior customer service to accounts and constantly look for ways to improve both service and efficiency, advocating the customer internally, and the business externally.
Your skills and experience should include:
- Have a proven track record of sales and account management
- (Ideally) Have a Consumer-led/FMCG sales track record
- Have a proven track record in growing sales and profitability.
- Analytical and strategic mind-set
- Self-motivated & Driven
- Solution orientated
- Good IT and Report Writing Skills
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office suite of products.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks.
- Flexibility to travel nationally
- A full driving Licence
You will ideally be located in the west London area
If this is of interest, please send your CV to Darragh Moss at Adjacency at the earliest opportunity.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.