Pension Payroll Administrator
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 (depending on experience) plus excellent company benefits including bonus, pension, life insurance, 25 days’ holiday plus other additional benefits including an in-house canteen
Skills: pension payroll, payroll, HMRC, processing payroll, payroll, P60s, payslips, payroll deductions, PAYE, Microsoft.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator for a leading global advisory, broking and Solutions company based in REIGATE.
Let us tell you more…
You will be working in a busy corporate office based either in central Reigate where you will be given the opportunity to build a long term career with plenty of progression opportunities throughout the business. This company has offices throughout the UK and around the Globe therefore opportunities are simply endless.
As a Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for running a number of client pensioner payrolls, ensuring that pensioners are paid on time and accurately, and that all other related tasks are dealt with correctly in line with current procedures.
- Keying in payroll amendments (e.g. address changes and bank details).
- Assisting in the processing of payrolls (e.g. printing and checking payroll control reports).
- Ensuring that payslips and P60s are issued correctly by our outsourced printers.
- Ensuring that payroll deductions are dealt with correctly (e.g. PAYE, healthcare).
- Calculating manual payments using computer software and/or HMRC PAYE tables.
- Dealing with written correspondence both internal and external (particularly from pensioners).
- Dealing with telephone enquiries, mainly from pensioners using our 'Pensions Helplines'.
- Keeping filing systems up to date, including written records of telephone conversations
- Carrying out the objectives set during the annual performance review process and assisting in other areas as required.
The ideal candidate will have gained previous pensions payroll experience and be up to date with all pension and payroll legislations.
- Computer literate with fast and accurate keyboard input skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Pass at C or above for Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Numerical, analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise own workload.
- Ability to concentrate on the task in hand, paying attention to detail and accuracy.
- A flexible approach and a team player who is able to work under pressure and meet targets.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Software, Contracts, Legal, Procurement, Invoicing, Billing, Products, Purchasing, Licenses, Quotations, Technology, Analysis, Problem-Solving,
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.