Are you interested in working within a well-established wealth management firm in Bristol?
Are you an Assistant Accountant looking to take that next step in your career or stepping into the FS arena? This is an 'all round’ accounts role, being an integral part of the small finance team reporting directly into the Finance Director.
As the accountant you’ll be responsible for but not limited to;
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Reconciliation of the monthly cashbook(s)
- Reconciliation and matching of all fee and commission revenue (our sales ledger)
- Supplier invoice processing and payments
- Producing and posting journals on Sage
- Balance Sheet analysis and nominal activity reviews
- Preparing monthly internal regulatory reports (FCA) on Excel
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns
- Monthly payroll for around 40 employees
To be successful in the role you’ll need;
· ideally be a part qualified/qualified AAT with at least 2 years accounting experience
· Experience of accounts preparation up to trial balance preferred.
· Knowledge of Sage Line 50 accounts system and Sage payroll preferred.
· Microsoft Excel/Word
· Study support and other benefits are on offer
Call Ryan Childs today on to find out more details or click the apply button to send your CV.