IT Infrastructure Support Analyst
I am recruiting for an experienced IT Infrastructure Analyst on behalf of a leading company in the Marketing and Customer Communications sector.
You would be responsible for the support, monitoring, maintainance and management of a wide range of technical systems.
- Resolving issues, including liaising with third party suppliers and customers
- Planning, developing and implementing security systems, policies and procedures
- Continual improvement of systems and security as per evolving industry best practices and legislative requirements
- Daily monitoring of the security and performance of IT systems, including keeping up to date with security best practices and evolving threats
- Developing, managing, and supporting systems, services, networks, and infrastructure in a multi-site environment.
- Working closely alongside relevant departments to be a point of reference regarding the business and its data workflows
Required Skills & Experience
- Virtualisation (VMWare)
- Windows Server (2008 onwards)
- Active Directory and Group Policies
- Microsoft Exchange
- Network Services (DHCP, DNS, LDAP, Radius, TACAS+, syslog, Wifi 802.1x, SSH/SFTP, SSL and IPSEC VPN.
- Firewall management (Fortigate, Juniper)
- Switching (HP Procurve, Cisco, Juniper) including VLAN's, ACL's and routing
- IDS (Snort, Suricata, Snorby)
- Linux (mainly Ubuntu)
- MS SQL and MySQL
- VEEAM Backup
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Windows Workstation OS's
Experience of working in a security focused environment, operating within ISO27001, PCI-DSS or similar business requirements would be an advantage.
Please apply with a copy of your CV for more information.