IT Security Manager
The Hyde Group are one of the largest landlords in the UK. We own and manage over 50,000 properties across London and the South East. We are a not-for-profit organisation with a commercial focus and a big heart.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Security Manager. With new leadership shaping our IT department and an emphasis on renewal, it is a great time to join and be a part of driving change in the way the business operates, and provides services to our customers. In this position, the ability to build effective relationships, possession of a comprehensive security skillset and the ability to drive delivery is the key to success.
Hyde's core systems are provided through packages from leading suppliers in their field and IT provides significant business value by integrating and maximising use of these systems. The role reports to the Head of IT Architecture and will play a significant role in keeping Hyde's security posture in good order.
Focuses of the job:
- Create, implement, maintain and enforce security standards, policies and procedures.
- Minimise or eliminate security incidents by assessing risks and developing programs or plans to pre-emt and address these issues.
- Integrating security policies with business operations
- Evaluating security plans for effectiveness
- Building and managing emergency response teams
- Conducting risk audits and assessments
- Overseeing security investigations
- Conduct security impact assessments
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- You will have excellent communication skills
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- CISSP qualified is essential
- Experience of working with technical, architecture, test and 3rd party teams
- Capable of working with business and technical teams
- Be able to demonstrate strong and engaging leadership skills
- A strong business partnering focus
- Have the ability to think strategically and deliver against agreed plans and strategies
- A determination to deliver and succeed
- Hyde welcomes talent from all sectors; a background in housing is not essential
What Hyde can offer you:
Hyde offers an excellent Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual, such as the ability to work from home (1 - 2 days per week). We offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits using our flexible benefits scheme (iFlex), which includes options around Childcare, Lease Car, Gym Membership, Eye care, and discounts with multiple retailers and many more. We also offer a number of substantial Core benefits including an impressive Pension Scheme.
Got what it takes? Click Apply Now and upload your CV with and tell us why you would be perfect for this role.