1st / 2nd Line Technical Support - Broadband/Telecoms/Email/VOIP etc
We are proud to be working with one of NW London's most successful service providers as they recruit for a 1st/ 2nd Line Technical Support Advisor.
As a Technical Support you will be an ambassador for the Technical Customer Services Team and your role will be to provide 1st/2nd line technical support to customers, troubleshooting issues relating to Landline, Broadband, Mobile, VOIP, E-mail/Web Mail services, and doing so with a can do attitude and a customer focused approach.
You will be providing 1st/2nd line technical support for all telecommunications services, and the issues/faults you will be working on include:
• Landline - Troubleshoot issues relating to making and receiving calls, use of service calling features, and reporting line faults to our Tier 2 Team and network provider for further investigation
• Broadband - Troubleshoot issues affecting service operation such as authentication, connectivity, and service performance along with LAN & WLAN networks
• Mobile - Troubleshoot issues relating to coverage, mobile data browsing/usage, making and receiving calls, roaming, additional service features such as voicemail access/retrieval and handset troubleshooting
• VOIP - Troubleshoot issues affecting service configuration, operation and performance (QOS)
• E-mail/Webmail - Configuration of E-mail clients such as Outlook, Outlook Express, Mac Mail, Windows Mail, Thunderbird using the protocols IMAP/POP3/SMTP and providing guidance and support on our web mail platform
The company are offering a competitive salary of £20,730, and a monthly bonus structure which can increase your earnings up to £26,000. We also offer:
• Salary benefits - include 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), an escalating Christmas bonus (in addition our monthly bonus scheme), share options, free life assurance (4x salary) and a contributory pension scheme!
• Office perks - include free tea and coffee, break areas with pool and table tennis tables, frequent social events, a subsidised canteen and free parking!
• Staff discounts - on our services as well as additional discounts such as gym membership and sports equipment, discounted BUPA healthcare and free Gourmet Society membership!
• and much more!
The Technical Customer Service Team is open between 8am and 8pm from Monday to Friday and 9am to 4:30pm on Saturdays, our Technical Support Advisors work various shifts within these times.
Experience working for a Telecommunications provider in a 1st/2nd line technical support role would be advantageous, but not essential as we would love to hear from anyone who has experience and knowledge of troubleshooting IT/telecoms/network issues and a passion for customer service.
If you think this could be you, and that you would enjoy working in a busy but buzzy Technical Customer Service Team, providing 1st/2nd line technical support to our customers, then you could be right for us and we look forward to receiving your application!
UNFORTUNATELY WE CAN ONLY RESPOND TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES