Paid Media Manager
- 50% - Paid Social Campaign Management - Facebook will be your primary platform to advertise on, with
Instagram and Twitter supporting. Your experience in using Facebook Business Manager to plan, schedule, manage and report on advertising campaigns is going to be used to deliver social media success for our clients.
- 30% - Paid Search & Display Campaign Management – includes retargeting, native advertising, paid search through Google Adwords and Display (including programmatic). Our expertise outside of social is required just as much as our social expertise to grow awareness, purchase intent and conversions.
- 10% - Writing & Content Marketing - We give each of our employees the remit to write blog content, which is distributed across the sports marketing industry through our WhatsApp group and leading newsletter to over 3,000 people. This allows you to take your paid media knowledge and share it with the sports industry.
- 10% - General Project and Account Management. This includes spending time with your colleagues and sometimes your clients, across ad-hoc project deliverables, including creative ideation time.
Your experience and skills
- 2+ years of Facebook Advertising experience
- 2+ years of using Google Adwords for search and display
- Established track record of delivering campaign success, particularly through performance advertising
- Experience in managing a junior member of staff to support you in your work
- You will have great experience of internet marketing in general – knowing how consumers use platforms and what the upcoming trends are
- A solid understanding of digital advertising and building paid media campaign, including placement of pixels on websites, customer data on boarding, custom audience creation and sales tracking, to demonstrate direct campaign ROI
- Experience in developing and recommending paid media strategies to clients including audience
- segmentation, spend allocation between channels and biddable strategy
- A solid understanding of each platform’s advertising formats and features and an avid interest in
- exploring new formats and ways to engage audiences through paid digital media
- A good understanding and interest in data processing, regulations and the implications of GDPR
- A strategic understanding of how to improve digital media campaign performance through optimisation of creative. Experience working with dynamic creative is preferable
- Experience in creating and managing campaign reporting for clients, including management of dashboards with data on CPC, CPM and CPA metrics. Experience in e-commerce and customer acquisition marketing is preferable
- Great organisational skills, with the ability to stay on top of multiple projects at any given time
- Excellent communication skills, with experience in being able to communicate effectively to your colleagues and clients