Purchase Ledger Assistant
A Fantastic opportunity has become available for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to work for our well-established client based in Bournemouth, Dorset!
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset!
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 am - 5.30 pm, 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am - 12pm
Salary: £17,500 per annum
- Processing Supplier invoices received into the office via post or email. Checking these against the expected service recorded on the database and marking any invoices that have discrepancies so that Purchase Ledger Query can notify the supplier of any errors.
- Where the service on an invoice is not what is expected recording this to report to the Admin Manager to investigate.
- Completing of Not invoiced yet/ Extras form for Sales Ledger to produce the customers invoice with the correct information needed by the customer.
- Responsible for the scanning of Supplier Invoices so that records can be kept electronically and retained as per HMRC. Ensure the proper destruction of scanned paperwork.
- Responsible for reconciling of Supplier statements notifying the Admin Manager of any errors that need to be corrected and contacting the supplier regarding any missing invoices. Calculating the amount for payment by Nominal Ledger
Don't delay; call, click or come in today!
Find success with SOS!
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.