In this role you have the opportunity to support the Database Director and Customer Service team, handling the technical tickets from the App users. In addition you will help support the implement of new database systems across the organisation.
What you will be responsible for
- Providing technical support to the Customer Service Centre and internal application users ensuring that all data processing tasks are completed successfully and any technical queries are promptly resolved or forwarded to the relevant parties.
- Ensuring that the Parse Application server and MongoDB development databases are up to date following user requests. This will include but not be limited to backup and recovery of user data, exports/imports, removing users' data upon request, and troubleshooting.
- Supporting App users directly by communicating with them via our Customer Service Platform regarding the status of their data request and updating the developers of the progress on a daily basis
- Weekly you will report to the Database Director reporting on the amount of requests handled and deliver a status report.
- Assisting the organisation in completing the data clean up required to comply with the GDPR coming into force in May 2018 and managing ongoing compliance.
- Assisting the Database Director in implementing policies and procedures around PCI compliance and ensure those policies are adhered to across the organisation
- Helping to create a data strategy for the organisation, and develop processes and procedures in order to implement the strategy, including updating and maintaining the data policy.
Skills and experience required
- Backend experience
- mongoDB database management
- mongoDB database tuning
- Ability to translate user requirements into technical requirements
This is a great opportunity to work for a market leading organisation and be part of an outstanding team doing exciting things with a forward thinking app. If this position looks like a good fit for your experience please sent your CV forward to Dave
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.